50th annual Conference on Experimental Stress Analysis
19. 02. 2012
Hotel Dvořák, Tábor, Czech Republic, June 4-7, 2012.
We would like to invite you to our Jubilee 50th Experimental Stress Analysis (EAN 2012) Conference. The EAN Conference is one of the oldest technical conferences in the Central Europe originating from partial seminars on photo-elasticity and strain factors, which were held in the former Czechoslovakia since 1963.
This 50th Annual Conference will be held June 4 to 7, 2012, in Tábor, South Bohemia. The organizers have invited the top native and foreign experts to present their lectures. They will not be only a short looking back in the history and in the development of experimental methods, reached in our country and in the rest of the world over the last 50 years, but mainly the focusing on the current and future trends in specific areas. The conference should respond to industrial needs and practice, and form new fields of co-operation in academic, research and production spheres
The conference aims to discuss the following topics:
- Development of experimental methods in mechanics and biomechanics
- New methods and applications serving to analyzing stress and strain of mechanical, building and other structures
- Experiment as a tool for verification of analytical and numerical methods
- Experimental research and prediction of strength, durability and reliability
- Tracking and monitoring of operating loads and operating conditions of structures and devices
- Methods and means of the teaching experimental methods
More information and registration